Thank you for your interest in Bikes Make Life Better. You’re invited to submit an application even if you do not select a specific open job below. We’re always looking for talent to help us provide best-in-class bicycle programs!
Bicycle Fleet Rebalancer wanted for Tech Co.More Info
Bikes Make Life Better, Inc. manages a large bike fleet at a leading tech company in Menlo Park – and we’re adding to our team.
We’re looking for a full-time Rebalancer to maintain the distribution of bikes around campus. You’ll work with a fun group of people, in a pleasant environment, supporting a very popular program.
- Repositioning of bikes around campus using cargo bikes and vans + trailers
- Providing basic service and tire inflation of campus bikes
Minimum requirements include:
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Basic understanding of bike maintenance or willingness to learn these skills
- Friendly and customer service-driven
- Adaptable and dependable
- Comfortable working outdoors in varying weather conditions
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills
- Team player with good communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously for extended periods of time
- Comfortable with email and other messaging systems
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record required
Compensation: $18/hour (Monday-Friday + benefits)
Bikes Make Life Better is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce. Women and people of color are strongly encouraged to apply. Please send your resume highlighting your experience and tell us a little about yourself: