Ready to Roll Workshops
Have you been thinking about riding your bike to work but not sure where to begin? Do you have colleagues at work who’d also like to bike commute?
Bike to Work Day is coming up on May 12th. It’s the perfect day to try riding your bike to work.
To get ready, we’re offering Ready to Roll workshops for San Francisco employers. Get together a group of bike commuters and wannabe bike commuters at your company and we’ll teach you in one hour all you need to know to give this a try.
You’ll get the answers to questions like:
- What kind of bike should I ride?
- What route should I take?
- How do I ride safely in traffic?
- How will I carry all my stuff?
- What should I wear?
- What if I arrive all sweaty – how will I clean up?
- Where will I safely park my bike?
If you’re interested in Ready to Roll, call or email us right away!